Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Is A Handjob Out Of The Question When I Come Home?


This is for Travis who is worried that I am losing my sense of humour or something.

The funny thing about this is that as longtime followers of this blog know we actually conceived our third kid after a night of beer league hockey. Friday, October 26th 2008. We beat our longtime rivals the Bombers 2-1 at De La Salle. I assisted on both goals and both were beauts. First of all I looked off the D and then whipped a pass from the corner cross crease for a Dave Dobson tap in. And then while covering the point for a pinching Dman, I slap passed to that same Dman, Leo Magnatta, who had an easy tap in himself for the winning goal.

Yes I take my beer league hockey far too seriously. But you knew that.

Later after a few pints I came home to find Jenn with a few glasses of wine inside her and ended up putting it top shelf where she keeps her ovaries.

And yeah, this is genius, an oldie but a goodie:


When I come home I will get in bed, tell you about a goal I scored and then we can feel sexy and fool around like we did twenty years ago.

12 comments:

slipper said...

Your daughters are going to be sad people.

Black Dog said...

Hey don't bring your conflicts here pal. This is a peaceful place with no topless busts of busts.

Or something like that.

slipper said...

You're also single handedly putting white guys who like to dress-up in blackface back an entire generation.

I hope you can live with yourself.

spOILer said...

On a brighter note, I've been very impressed with my Wanderers side pulling ahead of the Spurs in the EPL standings. Course that 4-2 wi over the Spurs a couple of weeks ago didn't hurt.

;o)

Black Dog said...

bastards

spOILer said...

And I thought everyone loved underdogs.

hunter1909 said...

I'm an Arsenal fan. They're Champions League underdogs. :P

How the fuck does anyone end up supporting Bolton?

lemme see...the blackface one has to be Black Dog, miserable looking skeleton, drunk indian in the corner looking for trouble or somewhere to piss, dude with the straw hat looks like the warden from the Shawshank Redemption, the moustache guy just looks sad no matter what, and that's one hell of a dog costume.

Fuck. He even did his hands in blackface. blackhand?

PS: Lose that crack about your daughter's unibrow. She's going to stumble across that innocent comment when she's around 14 and it's going to turn her into something you won't like.

Travis Dakin said...

Ok that was awesome. Thanks for picking me back up after you knocked me on my ass. I've actually never seen that before. Solid gold.

spOILer said...

Hunter,

Bolton is the ultimate small market team in the EPL, very similar to the Oilers in the 1990s, except usually more over-achieving.

And it's better than cheering for the scum (ManU for you non-EPLers).

They have A LOT of glorious past history, more than most EPL teams, so there's that similarity to the Oil too.

And, I was born there. Well, very near by.

Darren said...

BD
Did you watch the game this morning?
I hate your Sp*rs

hunter1909 said...

@ spOILer,

Hey if you're from there, what else is there to say? I'm not English, but drifted to Arsenal for various reasons. Since I'm also not a true fanatic, I also like Spurs(kind of ironic).

Money looks to have totally fucked up the English game by the look of it. Then again, since 1970 when has England sent anything approaching a good team to an international tournament?
Probably 1996, but they fucked up - in the penalty shootout...which is precisely the stone on which no doubt I'm getting slain over at Lowetide's.

Yes, I cheer for those bums also(England Football team). Maybe more jeer since last summer's pathos..

Black Dog said...

Didn't see the game but a great result for sure Darren.

They aren't consistent but really some brilliant moments this season so far.